Avenue Bank #ShopLocalNashville Giveaway - OFFICIAL RULES AND REGULATIONS
Monday, May 5, 2014 – Saturday May 31, 2014
Avenue Bank #ShopLocalNashville Giveaway
OFFICIAL RULES AND REGULATIONS
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING. PARTICIPANTS DO NOT HAVE TO BE A CLIENT OF AVENUE BANK TO ENTER. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
ENTRY VIA TWITTER ONLY AND TWITTER ACCOUNT AND INTERNET CONNECTION REQUIRED. “PROTECTED” TWITTER ACCOUNTS MAY NOT BE ABLE TO SEND ENTRIES. THIS GIVEAWAY IS IN NO WAY SPONSORED, ENDORSED OR ADMINISTERED BY, OR ASSOCIATED WITH, TWITTER, INC. (“TWITTER”).
WINNER MUST RESPOND TO WINNER NOTIFICATION AND OTHER COMMUNICATIONS FROM SPONSOR (DEFINED BELOW) BY 5:00 PM CENTRAL TIME ON JUNE SIXTH 2014 (6/6/2014) OR AS DIRECTED IN A NOTICE FROM SPONSOR OR PRIZE MAY BE FORFEITED (IN SPONSOR’S SOLE DISCRETION). AFFIDAVIT OF ELIGIBILITY / RELEASE OF LIABILITY / PRIZE ACCEPTANCE AGREEMENT MAY BE REQUIRED.
BY ENTERING THE GIVEAWAY YOU AGREE TO THESE OFFICIAL RULES, WHICH ARE A CONTRACT, SO READ THEM CAREFULLY BEFORE ENTERING. THIS CONTRACT INCLUDES, WITHOUT LIMITATION, GRANTS OF RIGHTS AND INDEMNITIES TO THE SPONSOR FROM YOU AND A LIMITATION OF YOUR RIGHTS AND REMEDIES.
1. The Avenue Bank #ShopLocalNashville Giveaway (the “Giveaway”) is sponsored by Avenue Bank 111 Tenth Avenue South Suite 400 Nashville, TN 37203 (“Avenue Bank” or “Sponsor”), and is open only to legal residents of Tennessee who are at least eighteen (18) years of age at the time of entry. Corporate entities are not eligible and have no right to claim any prize won by their employees. Employees, officers, directors of Sponsor and its advertising, promotion and public relations agencies (all such individuals and entities collectively referred to herein as the “Giveaway Entities”) and the family members (residing in the same household of each) are not eligible to enter the Giveaway or win a prize. For the purposes of this Giveaway, family members are defined as spouse, partner, mother, father, legal guardian, in-laws, grandmother, grandfather, brother, sister, children and grandchildren (including "step" as they may apply).
2. The competition will run from 9:00AM CDT on Monday May 5, 2014 to 5:00 PM CDT on Saturday, May 31, 2014 ("giveaway period").
3. There are two (2) ways to enter the competition:
I. On Twitter, entrants must follow "@AvenueBankNash" and create a tweet mentioning "@AvenueBankNash", listing your favorite local Nashville business. Business must be a locally owned business in Middle Tennessee. Franchise businesses are not eligible. Tweets must also include the hashtag #ShopLocalNashville and must conform to Twitter’s character limitation. In order to enter the competition, tweets that meet the requirements must be sent between the competition period. Each Twitter account is eligible to win one (1) prize. Limit one (1) entry per person per account. Any offensive, obscene, defamatory, profane or otherwise inappropriate tweets as determined by Avenue Bank will not be entered into the competition. If you do not have a Twitter account, visit http://www.twitter.com and register in accordance with the enrolment instructions for a free Twitter account. Entrants must comply with the Twitter Terms of Service and Twitter Rules available at http://www.twitter.com.
II. On Facebook, entrants must like and comment on one of three #ShopLocalNashville Page Posts published on the Avenue Bank Facebook Page listing your favorite local Nashville shop. In order to enter the competition, comments that meet the requirements must be sent between the competition period. Each Facebook account is eligible to win one (1) prize. Limit one (1) entry per person per account. Any offensive, obscene, defamatory, profane or otherwise inappropriate comments as determined by Avenue Bank will not be entered into the competition. If you do not have a Facebook account, visit http://www.facebook.com and register in accordance with the enrollment instructions for a free Facebook account.
4. Each entry must be original to the entrant and must not violate any third party rights or violate any law, statute, ordinance or regulation.
5. On or around June 2, 2014, Sponsor shall select or cause to be selected one (1) potential “Twitter Winner” for Twitter and three (3) potential “Facebook Winners” for Facebook by random drawing from all eligible Entries received during the Giveaway Period. The drawing will be conducted by a sponsor designee, whose decisions regarding the random drawing will be final.
6. There are four prizes available to be won, consisting of four $50 gift certificates to local Nashville shops to be selected by Sponsor based on identified local business in winner’s comment or Tweet. All taxes related to a prize are payable by the winner. Any costs or expenses incurred by the winners in claiming or using their prizes, including but not limited to travel related costs, are the responsibility of the winners. The prizes are non-transferable and no cash alternatives will be provided. Avenue Bank reserves the right to substitute the prizes described above with prizes of equal or greater value.
7. The potential Twitter Winner will be notified that he/she may have won a prize by direct Twitter message (an “Unofficial Winner Notification”) to his/her Twitter account as provided to Sponsor. The potential Facebook Winner will be notified that he/she may have won a prize by private Facebook message (an “Unofficial Winner Notification”) to his/her Facebook account as provided to Sponsor.
8. If a selected participant cannot be reached by 5:00PM CDT on Friday, June 6, 2014, or otherwise does not meet all competition conditions, his/her prize will be forfeited.
9. To be declared a winner, the selected entrant will be required to reply by direct message through Twitter or Facebook confirming acceptance of the prize was awarded and releasing Avenue Bank and their affiliates from any liability relating to the prize. By entering this competition, entrants consent to the use by Avenue Bank and its advertising and promotional agencies of winner's name, Facebook account, Twitter account, city and/or province of residence, and information about the prize, for any publicity or programming purposes, commercial or otherwise, in any and all media (including the internet), without payment or compensation, to the extent permitted by the law.
10. Avenue Bank is not responsible for, (i) late, lost, delayed, not received, misdirected or incomplete, entries; (ii) failure to receive entries due to transmission failures or technical failures of any kind, including, without limitation, malfunctioning of any network, servers, access providers, hardware or software, whether originating with sender or recipient, or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any web site; or (iii) any combination thereof, including any injury or related damage to entrants or any other persons, whether computer-related or resulting from participation or downloading of any materials in this contest.
11. Avenue Bank reserves the right to cancel or modify the contest if, in its sole discretion, it determines that the contest is not capable of running as originally planned for any reason (such as tampering or infection by computer virus, fraud, technical failures, printing or distribution errors, or any other causes or occurrences have compromised the fairness or integrity of the contest). If, as a result of an error relating to the entry process, drawing or any other aspect of the contest, there are more potential winners of prizes than contemplated in the contest rules, there will be a random draw amongst all eligible prize claimants after the contest closing date to award the prize.
12. The competition is subject to all applicable federal, provincial and municipal laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
13. By entering, all participants agree to abide by these official rules and regulations and decisions of the competition organizers which are final. No correspondence will be entered into with participants except with the winner.
14. Avenue Bank’s privacy statement will apply to this contest and to all information that we receive from your entry. Please read the privacy statement here: https://avenuenashville.com/contact/privacy_policy before accepting the official rules and submitting your entry. Please note that by accepting the official rules you are also accepting the terms of the privacy statement.