Numbers correspond to footnotes in each Personal product page of this website...
1. Some transaction or other fees and penalties may still apply. Please see an Avenue banker and Fee Schedule for more details.
2. The Monthly Fee for Simple Savings Account will be waived; however, other fees may apply for transactions, services, or other forms of use. Transaction limits and excess transaction fees still apply. Please see an Avenue banker and Fee Schedule for more details.
3. Future orders of checks may require purchase by the client. Prices and other terms may vary depending on the style of the checks to be ordered.
4. No monthly service fee will be charged for use of online banking. Some transactional or service fees may still apply for certain uses within online banking. Avenue Bank may modify fees for online banking at any time and at its discretion. Please see an Avenue banker and Fee Schedule for more details.
5. Unless otherwise noted, Monthly Fees for all Personal accounts are incurred or waived based on the average ledger balance of the account.
6. All interest rates represent the Annual Percentage Yield for the account. Interest is accrued based on the daily balance compounding method and credited at each statement cycle for the account. Interest begins to accrue upon the bank’s receipt of credit for deposited, non-cash items such as checks. All rates are variable, and the bank may change the annual percentage yield on the account at any time, at the bank’s discretion, and without prior notice. Note that the annual percentage yield and/or earnings of the account may be affected by any fees incurred. The minimum amount to open all Personal accounts is $20, while the minimum to open all Business accounts is $100.
7. “Combined Relationship” means the sum total of current balances of the account holder(s). For loan balances, only the outstanding balance of the loan(s) may qualify. Relationships include other accounts on which the account holder(s) are Co-Signor, Guarantor, Joint, Co-Maker, Officer, Primary, and Partner. Please see an Avenue banker for more details.
8. Bank will waive the set-up fee for the service of providing overdraft protection; however, the account to which the overdraft protection is tied may itself incur fees for origination, transactions, or other services For example, an unsecured line of credit may require an origination fee. As such, other fees may apply. Please see an Avenue banker and Fee Schedule for more details.
9. Discount is based on the Avenue Bank consumer lending pricing matrix and is available to qualified account holders only. The discount is applicable only to automobile, marine vessels, and home equity loans. Credit is subject to approval. Normal credit standards apply. Pricing matrix may change from time to time at the banks discretion. Terms of pricing may vary based on credit history and other variables. This discount offer may be withdrawn or modified at any time without prior notice.
10. The cost of international wires is subject to change from time to time based on the cost of the service to Avenue Bank. This offer may be withdrawn or modified at any time without prior notice. Please see an Avenue banker for more details.