1. No monthly service fee will be charged for use of online banking. Some transactional or service fees may still apply for certain uses within online banking. Avenue Bank may modify fees for online banking at any time and at its discretion. Please see an Avenue banker and Fee Schedule for more details.
2. The Monthly Fee for Simple Savings Account will be waived; however, other fees may apply for transactions, services, or other forms of use. Transaction limits and excess transaction fees still apply. Please see an Avenue banker and Fee Schedule for more details.
3. Bank will waive the set-up fee for the service of providing overdraft protection; however, the account to which the overdraft protection is tied may itself incur fees for origination, transactions, or other services. For example, an unsecured line of credit may require an origination fee. As such, other fees may apply. Please see an Avenue banker and Fee Schedule for more details.
4. One other business service is required to earn premium rates. Please see the Business Money Market Savings Account brochure for further detail. Federal regulation and the deposit agreement limit the number of withdrawals and/or transfers available to a savings and money market account by telephone/PC transfer, pre-authorized transfer, check or debit card. You are limited to six withdrawals and/or transfers from your account each monthly statement cycle by pre-authorized transfer, or telephone/PC transfer (including bill payments). Exceeding the limitations will require conversion of the account to one that allows unlimited withdrawals. Please see an Avenue banker for more details.
5. Future orders of checks may require purchase by the client. Prices and other terms may vary depending on the style of the checks to be ordered.
6. Some transaction or other fees and penalties may still apply. Please see an Avenue banker and Fee Schedule for more details.
7. Unless otherwise noted, Monthly Fees for all Business accounts are incurred or waived based on the average collected balance of the account.
8. All interest rates represent the Annual Percentage Yield for the account. Interest is accrued based on the daily balance compounding method and credited at each statement cycle for the account. Interest begins to accrue upon the bank’s receipt of credit for deposited, non-cash items such as checks. All rates are variable, and the bank may change the annual percentage yield on the account at any time, at the bank’s discretion, and without prior notice. Note that the annual percentage yield and/or earnings of the account may be affected by any fees incurred. The minimum amount to open all Personal accounts is $20, while the minimum to open Business accounts varies by account. Basic Business opening deposit is $20; Entrepreneur Account, Advanced Account and IOLTA Account opening deposit is $100; and Small Business/Treasury Management Account is $500.